As you gear up to take your event planning business into 2018, I would like to review some old favorites on the blog. This is usually the time of year when we review our life and business goals and make changes.
Before you can implement any new changes as an event planner, I urge you to take a look back on these gems. These posts are filled with strategies that can inject some much-needed fuel into your business as you get ready to crush your 2018 goals.
1. 140+ WEBSITES TO ADVERTISE YOUR EVENT PLANNING BUSINESS
140+ Websites to Advertise your Event Planning Business
2. TOP 10 EVENT PLANNING BLOGS YOU SHOULD FOLLOW
Top 10 Event Planning Blogs You Should Follow
3. HOW TO CHARGE FOR EVENT PLANNING SERVICES
A Step by Step Guide to Charging for your Event Planning Service
4. FINDING HIGH-END CLIENTS FOR YOUR EVENT PLANNING BUSINESS
Finding High End Clients for your Event Planning Business
5. HOW TO WRITE A BUSINESS PLAN FOR YOUR EVENT PLANNING BUSINESS
How to Write a Business Plan for Your Event Planning Business